Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Mama Lucia!




"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."

- Abraham Lincoln



Mama and I during my college graduation.:)
All the success I have in my life right now, I couldn't have done without you.Thank you also for being an inspiration ever since I was a child.  Thank you for working hard for the whole family, and thank you for not giving up on us brothers and sisters, even though I know at times we become stubborn or hard-headed. Thank you for helping me to become the person I am right now. Thank you for everything, Mama, for all the hard work, support, tender love and care. You are indeed, a Supermom!

Most of all, I thank you, for bringing me into this world. I love you so much! Happy Mother's Day!:)

I love you so much, Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReplaceMyself.com Banner
ReplaceMyself.com Banner
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...