Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I want for my Birthday...

My birthday is just around the corner, and I am kinda excited (at the same time a bit sad coz I'm getting older.lol) to turn 22!


So now, here are the top three things I wanted (just any of these) which are on my birthday wishlist. As you know, I am a techie guy and I so love gadgets. So what would you expect a techie guy would want to have on his birthday? Of course, that would be the latest gadgets that has come out of the market! So without further ado, here are my top three birthday wishlist:

First, is the all new Macbook Pro....with Retina Display!

This next generation Macbook Pro just came out of the market last June 11, and was unveiled in Apple's WWDc 2012 Developer's conference in California. I really watched the liveblog of the event, as I was excited to know what Apple's going to unveil, and they did show us an upgrade to their Macbook Pro notebook lineup, as well as the latest developments in their Mac OS X and iOS. So much for that, aside from having an amazing Retina Display, it has so many other great features and upgrades which I cannot list them all right here. So, better watch this video below showcasing the features of the new Macbook Pro with Retina Display.



Next on the list, is also a product made by the Cupertino-based company - the New iPad. I also watched the unveiling of the New iPad during Apple's special event last March. I was so amazed with display of the New iPad (iPad 3 or iPad 3rd generation, whatver you might call it), as Apple has finally incorporated the amazing Retina Display from the iPhone into the tablet. What's more, the New iPad amazed me with it's quad-core graphics, 5-megapixel iSight Camera, and 4G LTE speeds (though it might take longer for LTE to be in full-operation in the Philippines). Plus, it comes with Apple's latest iOS 5.1, the world's most advanced mobile operating system!



Third on my list, is the one Android smartphone I love the most, and that is the Samsung Galaxy S III! I got my hands on this one, and I was really amazed with it's brilliant 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD screen. It also feels good in the hand, despite it's large size. It runs the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and has some smart features like the SmartStay and Samsung's counterpart to Siri - the S-Voice! Though I already have the iPhone 4S (and I love it!), I prefer the SGS III's large screen when it comes to mobile browsing, gaming, and video streaming.  Indeed, I should say it is the best Android smartphone to date!



So these are the top three birthday presents that I wish to receive on my very special day next month! Yeah, I know these are so expensive, but what can I do? I'm a techie guy and these are what I love to have! ;)

I just hope somebody would ever give me one of these as a present, I do hope so! I would really, really, really appreciate it so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReplaceMyself.com Banner
ReplaceMyself.com Banner
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...