Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Distress...

"All at once, I cried so many teardrops, and at least a million fell..."
- Whitney Houston, All at Once

Here I am again at home, feeling so sad and bored...

But honestly, it's not the boredom here at home that's actually making be feel blue. I love being at home, because it is where I feel safe and sound with my family. The reason why I get sad when I am here at home the whole day rather, is because it brings into my mind the problems I am facing right now, as well as with our family. That's why I wanted to go out and breath in, so that at least I may not think about the problems too much. It's really sad when you feel that all the things are crashing down on you all at once. I've been feeling like this nowadays. I get so upset thinking about me not having been able to find a long-term job yet; of a family who has been expecting you to help support your financial needs in the household; of a good and loyal friend whom you can ask out to lend you money that you need for your living, but suddenly seems like your friend doesn't want to see you nowadays; and of a lover who lately makes you feel like not being given enough time and care anymore, and you just need to understand because you are not the number one priority, but the person's job.

It makes you wanna cry sometimes, and makes you wanna give up but you can't and you should not. Though I have a lot of reasons to be sad, their is always a rainbow after the rain. The most important thing to me right now, is to help in our family's financial needs, and when I'll be able to solve this problem, somehow it would already give a smile on my face, because that is actually our number one problem. I just don't know until when will I be able to get out of misery. I really don't know, and that is the saddest part of all. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

ReplaceMyself.com Banner
ReplaceMyself.com Banner
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...