Thursday, June 30, 2011

July is coming...

June is about to end. The first day of July is about to arrive, and there's nothing to be happy about. Though I should be happy because my birthday is nearing, I don't seem to find enough reason to be, because I am still bothered with problems in my mind. For one thing, we still have financial problems in the family, and I don't think we can afford to have a big celebration on my 21st birthday. All my life, I have never experienced such a big celebration during my birthdays, (with the exception of my 1st birthday), and few months back I was planning and somewhat expecting to finally have a big one this year, which is supposed to be my first-ever birthday party since the time I learned to have wits. But from what I can see now, I think that isn't going to happen at all. Makes me sad somehow. I've been expecting a celebration in the family actually. Sigh...:(

Well anyways, its our choice whether to be happy on our birthdays or not, but I guess I'll try to be happy, even if this is my 21st birthday and it seems like there isn't going to be some kind of celebration or a party in the family. Perhaps the most important thing is, that I am so blessed by God that He has given me this life for 21 years and many more years to enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReplaceMyself.com Banner
ReplaceMyself.com Banner
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...